Bridge, Burton and Trent Court specialist care homes
We provide specialist care to individuals with complex needs and present with severely challenging behaviour.
Bridge, Burton and Trent Courts are not mainstream care homes, we are unique in providing specialist care for people with complex and challenging needs. We have a reputation for providing high-quality support in warm and inviting homes for people who require specialist care. This support is delivered by our dedicated, experienced and proactive staff and a hands-on management team.
The management of our homes is thoroughly modern and professional. Our policies of openness and respect permeate through all our actions. We encourage everyone who lives here and their loved ones to express their opinions, suggestions, compliments, concerns or complaints. We take all comments seriously and use this feedback as a way of monitoring and improving standards. This openness is a core part of our approach. We are here to provide a service to the people living here and their needs must come first.
CQC regulates all our homes and each is subject to our rigorous quality audits. Please click here to see the latest CQC report.
Peace of Mind
Security and peace of mind are important when choosing a home for yourself or a loved one. With Towerview Care you can be assured that it is a strong, sound business behind the superb provision of specialist care.
Our ladies and gentlemen enjoy being part of the local community, our homes are in keeping with the tree-lined Burton on Trent neighbourhood. We also have strong community roots; our staff teams are made up of dedicated and experienced local people.
Philosophy of Care
Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for everyone who resides within our homes. We encourage everyone to make friends and become part of all aspects of the home’s life.
Why choose us
- We measure outcomes – we believe it is vital that we measure and record the success of our interventions.
- We have a highly skilled team – all our care staff receive additional specialist training. This ensures that they all understand our ladies and gentlemen’s needs and respond appropriately in every situation. Click HERE to Meet Our Team
- We safely manage verbal and physical aggression – these behaviours have a severely detrimental effect on the individual and those that reside here.
- Care Planning – our care plans are comprehensive, robust and mirror, when necessary with appropriate risk assessments.
- Our Team –our Occupational Therapist and Psychologist are invaluable. Not only in assessing and planning care interventions, but also in equipping the other team members with appropriate strategies to deliver high-quality care consistently.