Bridge, Burton and Trent Court specialist care homes
We are dementia specialists who provide care to individuals with complex needs and challenging behaviour
Bridge, Burton and Trent Courts are not mainstream residential nursing care homes. We are unique in providing specialist care for people living with dementia and complex and challenging needs. We have a reputation for providing high-quality support in warm and inviting homes for people who require specialist care. This support is delivered by our dedicated, experienced and proactive staff and a hands-on management team.
The management of our homes is thoroughly modern and professional. Our policies of openness and respect permeate through all our actions. We encourage everyone who lives here and their loved ones to express their opinions, suggestions, compliments, concerns or complaints. We take all comments seriously and use this feedback as a way of monitoring and improving standards. This openness is a core part of our approach. We are here to provide a service to the people living here, and their needs must come first.
CQC regulates all our homes, and each is subject to our rigorous quality audits. Please click here to see the latest CQC report.
Why are we dementia specialists? We have a wealth of experience in dealing with dementia, early-onset dementia and related issues. As an organisation we strive to enable the people we support to live happy fulfilling lives. Our dementia trained staff will work with you and your family to develop a tailored care plan. We do not simply care for our ladies and gentlemen we work with them to continue making memories with their families and friends.
We offer specialist dementia care in a calm and caring environment and use person-centred activities to support those with dementia individually. The activities and events that we provide are aimed at improving the quality of life and further enhancing people’s interests and capabilities. Our multidisciplinary team endeavour to work with individuals to understand their needs and support them to communicate.
Peace of Mind
Security and peace of mind are essential when choosing a home for yourself or a loved one. With Towerview Care, you can be assured that it is a robust and sound business behind the superb provision of specialist care.
Our ladies and gentlemen enjoy being part of the local community, our homes are in keeping with the tree-lined Burton on Trent neighbourhood. We also have strong community roots; our staff teams are made up of dedicated and experienced local people.
Philosophy of Care
Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for everyone who resides in our homes. We encourage everyone to make friends and become part of all aspects of the home’s life.
Why choose us
- We measure outcomes – we believe it is vital that we measure and record the success of our interventions.
- We have a highly skilled team – all our care staff receive additional specialist training. This ensures that they all understand our ladies and gentlemen’s needs and respond appropriately in every situation. Click here to Meet Our Team
- We safely manage verbal and physical aggression – these behaviours have a severely detrimental effect on the individual and those that reside here.
- Care Planning – our care plans are comprehensive, robust and mirror, when necessary with appropriate risk assessments.
- Our Team –our Occupational Therapist and Psychologist are invaluable. Not only in assessing and planning care interventions, but also in equipping the other team members with appropriate strategies to deliver high-quality care consistently.
We support and enable everyone to make this their home, through personalising their surroundings. It’s not just about bringing a few choice items with you or your loved one, and we want people to make this their home. We encourage this by offering to decorate your bedroom to your or your loved one’s tastes and furnishing it make the space as comfortable and familiar as possible.