Support Function Teams
An overview of our team and their roles
Who are our support function team
Our support function teams are no different, they are just as passionate, committed and experienced as out care team. Each one does their job to the very best of their ability, whether that is making sure the homes are always comfortable and warm or that the food is of the very best quality. Our support function team is made up of kitchen, housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and IT.
Housekeeping team are responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring that the home is clean and tidy following infection control and COSHH guidelines, completing order sheet for to place orders for cleaning products.
- Reporting any issues to maintenance.
- Ensure effective communication with the care staff.
Laundry team are responsible for:
- Ensures that all laundry is washed, dried and ironed daily.
- To make beds up with fresh linen regularly.
- This service is provided under the Housekeeping function.
The kitchen team consists:
Two senior kitchen assistants and three assistants who are responsible for:
- Meals that are delivered to the houses four times per day based on menu choices made by the ladies and gentlemen.
- Provide specific dietary requirements i.e Gluten Free, Diabetic, soft.
- Laying tables
- Snacks which are available throughout the day.
- Serving meals at meal times.
- Responsible for making sure that the kitchens are clean and tidy at all times.
- Record temperatures of fridges and freezers and food.
- Monitor and record waste.
Maintenance team are responsible for:
- Weekly fire test
- Making sure that any maintenance issues that are reported are completed.
- Responsible for making sure that the grounds outside the home are well kept and clean.
- Ensure Legionella testing is carried out and monitor the compliance areas of the estate.
The IT team is out sourced.
- They are responsible for ensuring we are GDPR compliant as well as Cyber essentials.
- Install and maintain the IT functionality
If you are interested in joining the support function team please click here to see what opportunities are available.