Modern Matron / Home Manager
At Towerview Care, we are committed to providing the best possible care for the people we support. We also actively support the development of our loyal employees. We offer a friendly working environment and excellent career opportunities. If you are passionate about providing a high standard of care as a Registered General Nurse, please see below for the job details.
Caring individuals are required to be part of well-established team to work as care assistants on days or nights.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Registered General Nurse to join our wonderful team. You should have a valid NMC Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You’ll be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind
Duties include providing nursing care, administering medications, writing and maintaining care plans, assessing people and their needs on a regular basis, liaising with allied professionals, supervising care staff etc.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide effective supervision of staff members and to take management responsibilities for shifts as directed. The candidate will ensure meaningful involvement in all activities, applying equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory policies and ensuring rights to privacy and confidentiality.
Towerview Care provides people focused services for seniors in spacious and secure communities. We need a cheerful, compassionate person to carry out a wide range of general and personal care tasks, offering our ladies and gentlemen emotional as well as physical support. Sound judgement, initiative and problem-solving ability are extremely important.
In return Towerview Care will offer you:
- Job satisfaction
- Contributory pension scheme available
- Staff recognition awards
- Comprehensive staff training
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression within the Company
Named nurse role
- To complete a standard weekly review what has been completed / carried out to evidence PCP and activities
- To effectively manage the care planning, risk assessment and treatment pathway for your allocated individuals
- To communicate on a regular basis (no less than monthly) with family, next of kin, person identified as important to the individual
- To spend weekly 1:1 time with your allocated individuals
- To ensure that all relevant documentation is completed and up to date for you allocated individuals
- To manage and prepare documentation required for CPA and requested from CCG’s
- To ensure all financial matters are managed appropriately and that the individual has the required and legal support needed